Residency by investment
The Cyprus Permanent Residency Program offers non-EU nationals guaranteed permanent residency within 2 months with a single, secure, real estate investment of €300,000. It applies to the investor, their spouse dependent children up to age 25 and the parents of the applicant and spouse. The permits are valid for life!
- Freedom to live freely in Cyprus
- Permanent residency for yourself and dependents up to age 25
- The permits for yourself and dependents are valid for life, no renewal is required
- It offers an insurance policy for the future
- It enables you to own a business in Cyprus
- It gives you the right to apply for Cyprus citizenship
- It enables you to travel throughout Europe with ease
- It enables you to access first class healthcare and education
- Visit Cyprus least once every two years
- Have a minimum overseas annual personal income of €30,000 (combined for applicant and spouse), including €5,000 for each of the applicant’s dependents. The parents of the main applicant and those of his spouse are also able to apply and obtain the Permanent Residence Permit by just showing an extra 8,000 euros each on the main applicant’s income certificate.
- Purchase a residential property in Cyprus. If the purchase cost is over €300,000 then the Cyprus Authorities expedite PRP processing time to 2 months (otherwise 6-12 months). There must be proof of payment of at least 200.000 Eur excl. VAT;
Under the fast track process, it is possible to buy two properties: this can be either (i) two houses (or apartments), or, (ii) a house (or apartment) + a shop up to 100 sqm, or, (iii) a house (or apartment) + an office up to 250 sqm
- Deposit €30,000 for three years in a Cyprus bank account
- Confirm that they do not intend to be employed in Cyprus. It is to be noted that the applicant and/or his spouse may be a shareholder(s) in a Company registered in Cyprus and the income from the dividends of such a company in Cyprus are not deemed an impediment for the purpose of obtaining an immigration permit.
Request our answer
Please complete the form and our staff will contact you in 24 hours.